Tuesday, February 23, 2010

fashion week faves

this season, my favorite collection for fall 2010 was phillip lim's. his soft, muted color palette and seventies inspired pieces would be so fun to wear come september...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(this coat=!!!)

see more of my favorites after the jump!
i also really liked a few looks from erin fetherston...
Photobucket

Photobucket

vera wang...
Photobucket

Photobucket


marc jacobs...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the row...
Photobucket

Photobucket

and to my surprise, tommy hilfiger (until i learned that peter som was collaborating on the collection and then it all made sense). som's spring 2010 collection was my favorite show last fall. it was so unbelievably gorgeous!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket

which collection was your favorite?

images via style.com 

4 comments:

  1. wow, i love that silver sparkler from marc jacobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to have those boots in the second and third photograph... Those are to die for... And probably way out of my price league.

    xx,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything is just so beautiful and wearable... I couldn't decide what I like the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm, really lovin' that philip lim fur coat!! thanks for stopping by at my blog btw ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by my little blog! your comments make me feel oh so special <3