Monday, March 15, 2010

sharing happiness

on friday i opened my inbox to find that ashley of oh what fun! had given me the happy 101 award! how sweet is that?


when you receive this award there are a few rules to follow...
1) you should thank the person that awarded you this in a new post
2) name 10 things that make you happy
3) pass the award to 10 other bloggers and inform the winners -- i cheated a little b/c i have 11 :)

simple and sweet!

below is my happiness list:
1- fresh flowers
2- a delicious soy latte
3- thinking back on good times w/ the people i love (i guess you could say i'm a little nostalgic...)
4- snuggling in the morning
5- lazy weekend brunches
6- photographs
7- friends and family
8- making jewelry
9- mac & cheese
10- sillyness

now i would like to pass on this sweet award to a few blogs that make me happy whenever i visit:











definitely check these out when you get a chance b/c i know you'll love them all as much as i do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by my little blog! your comments make me feel oh so special <3