Wednesday, October 27, 2010

twelve chairs




one of my former anthro co-workers, miggy recently opened a home furnishings store called twelve chairs with her friend roisin in boston. their philosophy is to offer "beautiful products that are socially and environmentally responsible by integrating sustainability and stewardship into their day to day practices." (read about them about here) 


neat right? the store looks so cozy and charming. makes me wish i could quit my day job and open up a shop of my own. 
maybe someday!


ps- if you like what you see check out the twelve chairs blog here !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lara,

    I find your blog post really interesting. I like your sense of taste in interior design. I'd like to contact you further - please e-mail me at taylor.w@arcadianhome.com

    Best Regards,

    Taylor Wilson

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by my little blog! your comments make me feel oh so special <3