Monday, January 28, 2013

hello again...

hello blogging world. it's been SO long! i can hardly believe my last post was from 2011... i suppose sometimes life just gets in the way. since my last post, i started a graduate program at FIT (while still working full-time) and am about to start on my second semester. I worry i won't be able to keep up with posting as often as i'd like (school really has a tendency to take over my life) but i figured i would give it a try anyway.

i spent the weekend with some of my lovely friends from my undergrad FIT days to celebrate joan's baby showerjill and christie left the city a few years ago so we don't get to spend as much time together as i'd like. the four of us hadn't all been together at the same time in quite a few years so it was a treat to catch up and hang out like the old days.

we're pretty cute right?

i'm grateful that even though so much time has passed, we have sort of friendships where we can just pick up right where we left off. i'm so thankful to have these ladies in my life.

how did you spend your weekends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by my little blog! your comments make me feel oh so special <3